As a global leader in church risk management:
1. ICSARM serves its members and affiliates by providing timely and innovative general information, legal information, education, networking, legislative activity and advocacy as relates to the local church;
2. ICSARM seeks to identify Approved Service Providers (ASPs) to serve as affiliates to its mission and assist in meeting the needs of its members;
3. ICSARM promotes the integrity of our church risk management disciplines by attracting new and diverse members and ASPs, and encouraging strong and engaged state and local chapters;
4. ICSARM supports the integration of church risk management throughout a church or para-church organization;
5. ICSARM seeks to establish an internationally recognized education and certification program for church risk managers.
Examples of risks addresssed are: - Child Safety Policy - Protection from Assaults - 15-Passenger and Church Bus Safety & Risks - Church Volunteer Screening - Parking Lot Safety - Church Steeples as Cell Phone Towers - Church Finances - Counseling Risks - Church Arson Exposures - Dealing with Hymn Copyright Infringement - much, much more.